3 Banana-Free Smoothies, because I added bananas to all four of the smoothies I made for my last recipe post!
And someone commented that they wanted to try these smoothies, but were allergic to bananas! I love bananas and add them to every smoothie I make, so I can’t imagine a smoothie without nanas! But it sucks to be allergic to something, and it being added to everything! I know the struggle, so hopefully this helps a bit!
I can’t name this person, to protect his/her anonymity! I am joking, though you never know with the internet these days! 😉
I hope you like these smoothies! Of course, you can customize them to your liking! Just taste them before serving so you can adjust to your preference! And if you can/want to add bananas to your smoothies, check out this recipe post for 4 smoothie recipes!
I love you berry much (Purple) 2 servings
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup Frozen Mangoes, thawed (To help the blender to blend and improve texture instead of bananas)
- 3/4 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Frozen Pineapple
Raspberry Rosé (Pink) 2 servings
- 3 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup Frozen Peaches, thawed (To help it to blend and improve texture like a banana would.)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Frozen Pineapple, thawed
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup (To balance out the acidity of the fruit like a banana would do, optional)
Crazy Kiwi (Green) 1 serving
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapple, thawed
- 1 cup Frozen Mangoes
- 2 Peeled Kiwis (Use just one kiwi if you prefer the smoothie to taste more like apple)
- 2 Small Collard Green Leaves
- 1 Peeled and Cored Apple
- 2-3 Ice Cubes or more
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup (Optional)
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
Blend on low, increase to high and blend until smooth. Add more liquid, more fruit or more ice as desired. Serve cold.